1. Story must not be over 500 words. You will not
be judged by how many words you have but
SOLELY for the story content.
2. This must be something that you have exper-
ienced yourself and must be SPOOKY or
3. Something of the unexplained, supernatural or
4. Story must be submitted by midnight Oct. 30/06
to be eligible to win and be displayed
in the Library
5. Winner will be notified Nov.1/06. All submissions
will be read however only ONE winner will
picked. Please make sure you have typed
"copyright" with your name on the bottom
6. Stories which are sent will not be returned but will
also not be on public display on my site
other site that I have.
7. There will also be a prize of some kind of
halloween prop which will be
mailed to you.
8. This contest is open to ages 16 and under.